My name is Boris and I'm the CEO of Reservio. I'm looking for someone special to join our company as our Finance Manager / CFO. You'll be my right hand, helping me define the financial direction of Reservio. Your expertise and strategic vision will be instrumental in driving our growth and maximizing our potential. We'll rely on you to guide us through an exciting new chapter as we disrupt the market and revolutionize the way businesses manage their appointments globally.
Reservio is a SaaS scheduling platform making waves in 130 countries worldwide. We're proud to say we handle a whopping 2 million bookings every month, with a yearly Gross Merchandise Value of 3.5 billion CZK. We've built a solid foundation, but we're not stopping there.
Here's the exciting part—we're about to venture into fintech services for our business users in 35 countries. It's a game-changer, and we need a Finance Manager / CFO who can take the lead on this initiative. We want to provide our users with tailored financial services that will take their experience—and profitability—to the next level. It's a fantastic opportunity to make a real impact.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Develop and implement financial strategies and drive Reservio’s financial planning
- Perform risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments
- Manage day-to-day financial operations, including cash management, budgeting, financial reporting, and investments
- Work closely with senior management to develop budget proposals, identify cost-reduction opportunities, and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Research revenue opportunities, analyze internal operations, and identify areas to enhance our cost efficiency and processes
- Evaluate and manage capital structure and fundraising initiatives
- Monitor business performance, establish corrective measures as needed, and prepare detailed reports for earnings calls, the management team, and the rest of the company
- Manage finance personnel and oversee financial IT systems, ensuring compliance with relevant regulatory entities
- Supervise the preparation of quarterly and annual account reconciliations, monitor and enforce compliance with tax and financial reporting standards and assist with cash flow forecasting
What are we looking for?
- At least two years of experience in financial management, ideally in a startup or high-growth company
- Strong leadership skills and personal integrity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles and the ability to convey them in comprehensible reporting
- Understanding of advanced accounting, regulatory issues, and tax planning
- Working knowledge of how to raise capital outside traditional lines of credit
- Passion for entrepreneurship and innovation
- Professional qualifications such as CFA/CPA or similar will be considered a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus
What can we offer you?
- Dog-friendly office
- Multisport card
- Sick days
- 5 weeks of holiday
- 1 volunteer day per year to support causes close to your heart
- Company events, such as trips to the mountains or barbecues in the garden
- Coffee, tea, ice cream, and other goodies including regular breakfasts together
- Opportunity to work from a home office or office in the center of Brno
- Self-realization and responsibility for your own work in a great position
💡 Want to know more about Reserve?
In the dynamic scheduling world, Reservio stands out as a leading SaaS business that enables businesses and clients to connect seamlessly. In 10 years of existence, Reservio has processed over 55 million bookings in more than 130 countries, and 12 languages to enable global reach.
At Reservio, our mission is to give time value. Reservio saves time and makes appointment management easy. We understand that time is the most precious resource, and we want to allow you to focus on your customers instead of picking up the phone.
Our team of dedicated engineers developed a scheduling assistant that simplifies booking for more than 300,000 businesses worldwide. The user-friendly interface and intuitive features of Reservio create a balanced ecosystem where appointments are effortlessly made and managed. Our software provides dependability, security, and a flawless user experience running on cutting-edge technology.
Join us as we revolutionize scheduling, making life easier for businesses and clients. Discover the power of Reservio, where time is given its true worth.